Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Hairbows and tutus and ruffles, oh my!

It's official, people, Baby #2 i a GIRL!!! For the last few months, I've been telling myself that I really don't care either way.  But when I cried my eyes out at hearing the news, I realized, secretly, that this probably wasn't entirely true.  What I CAN say this time around is that I'm more excited knowing I'll have at least one of each, rather than being particularly invested in one sex or the other. Shopping will be a dangerous thing.  A very dangerous thing.
It makes me feel like my "mommy intuition" is pretty good, too.  I felt like Rigby was a boy and I felt like this one was a girl.  Being 2 for 2 is pretty darn good odds, if I do say so myself.  Baby girl has the cutest little upturned nose.  I hope she looks a lot like her brother, because Rigby remains the world's cutest baby in my eyes.  Someday soon, I'll start doing more posts with pictures, but for now I need a nap! Cooking a baby girl i hard work, guys!

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo! I'm going to have more nieces than nephews now and I couldn't be more excited that it'll be a little Norman baby girl to break the tie! You're already such a great mommy, this little one's in for a treat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course, we are thrilled. And if I (Chris) was home, shopping would seriously be a major activity. So sad you'll have to go it alone--although your Mom might enjoy spoiling a girl--hee,hee, ya' think?!

    ReplyDelete